Washington, D.C. March 2, 2017 –- The International Consumer Product Health and Safety Organization (ICPHSO) announced at its 2017 Annual Meeting and Training Symposium held in Orlando, Florida, the selection of several distinguished product health and safety professionals to its Executive Committee. The ICPHSO Executive Committee consists of officers of the Board, who conduct business of the organization between meetings of the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors determine basic policies, sets goals and objectives, elects officers, and approves the budget in accordance with the bylaws of the organization.
The Executive Committee is as follows for 2017-2018:
- President: Rick Brenner, President Product Safety Advisors
- President Elect and 2018 Symposium Planning Chair: Belinda May, Partner, Dentons US LLP, St. Louis and Washington, D.C.
- Vice President: Matt Howsare, Partner, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky, and Popeo PC, Washington, D.C.
- Treasurer: Mike Dwyer, President. Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
- Immediate Past President: Nancy A. Cowles, Executive Director, Kids In Danger
- Secretary: Marc J. Schoem, Executive Director, ICPHSO