2018 ICPHSO Annual Meeting and Training Symposium
25th Anniversary Silver Jubilee
February 20 – 23, 2018
“Accelerated Change in the Exponential Age:
Learning from History to Make Safer Products in the Future”
Highlights of this year’s Symposium include:
• Kick-off the ICPHSO 25th Anniversary Silver Jubilee Year with special ICPHSO gifts for all attendees
• Anniversary event at Splitsville, Disney Springs: Wednesday, February 21 (nominal charge to attend; free bus transportation provided; games and refreshments included; limited space available). Register during Symposium registration
• CPSC beginner (and refresher) compliance course during lunch on Tues., Feb. 20
• CPSC Morning – Thursday, February 22
• Historic Tri-Lateral MOU signing by Health Canada, PROFECO, and CPSC
• First Timer Breakfast featuring special prizes
• Attendee poling, surveys, and engagement during selected sessions
• Interactive lunch event: Friday, February 23
• 25th Anniversary trivia and prizes throughout the Symposium
• Learn from the experts: More than 100 product safety professionals share their expertise during plenary and breakout sessions
• More than 30 exhibitors displaying services and goods
Check the Symposium Schedule for the latest updates. Take advantage of early bird registration rates and Register today. Don’t delay-reserve your hotel room at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress.
Interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor? Contact email@example.com for all the details. Scholarship contributions are needed to assist safety and health professionals who may not otherwise be able to attend. To assure all stakeholders are represented at our meetings, please consider making a scholarship donation.
This is a must-attend event for all global health and safety professionals to get the latest information, education, and training involving product safety issues. We can’t wait to see you in Orlando!
Marc Schoem Belinda May
Executive Director President Elect/Symposium Planning Chair